Stop Feeling Lost
You have big decisions to make
- A new job, a life change, a big project.
- Up-leveling your personal and your professional life.
- Answering the big questions about what’s next.
- Support, resources, perspective, a confidential sounding board, encouragement, a plan, accountability – that’s what makes it all happen.
You can count on perspective, support, accountability and inspiration from a coach who gets where you’re at, cares where you’re headed — and shares your desire to create what you want and need.
I help, inspire, empower and show you that the time abroad is a great opportunity for personal development. If used right.
- You start with a strategy session
- You dig deep – creating clarity, growth and forward movement through two 45-minute coaching sessions each month
- Along the way, you’ll do targeted assessments & discovery tools and action plans to help you get clear on who you are, what you need, what you’re great at and what matters most to you
- Between sessions, you have access to email support and feedback
You’ll leave with clarity, confidence and strategy
If you don’t want to book a whole program you can also do individual sessions. You get:
- Clarity and forward movement through 45-minute coaching sessions that you pre-purchase and schedule as you choose
- Use your sessions as you need to support your career goals, as long as you use them within 6 months of purchase.
- Six weeks in a row to kick start an intentional job search? No problem.
- Just-in-time coaching as you need it?
We can make it happen
My happy clients!
“Anke is a wonderful coach; her style is very professional as well as personal; her method effective and target oriented.”
“Anke supported me and my family in relocating to the Netherlands. She did a great job, offered us all the support we needed. I would’ve felt lost without her. ”
Before working with Anke I was sceptical if I really needed a coach. But after working with her, I know she opened up possibilities for me that I never thought of myself.”
Frequently Asked Questions
A coach is someone who helps you identify your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. Coaching may sound like a foreign concept to some, but to get the most out of life, you may need the experience, enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight of a coach. This is just as true for CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives and business professionals. So, what is a coach? Someone professionally trained to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
The Global Relocation Trends Survey from 2012 showed that the most common reasons for turning down assignments, were family concerns, partner’s career, and employee career aspirations. Additionally, when asked which family challenges were critical to companies, respondents mentioned family adjustment, children’s education, and partner resistance as the top three reasons.
Stress resulting from a long lasting feeling of dissatisfaction of the partner can have a negative effect on the whole family and on the expat employee in particular leading to less efficiency at work and in some cases to the early termination of the international assignment, or even break-up of the family.
- Control over your expat life.
- Full clarity on next career steps.
- Insights about most effective ways to find a (paid or voluntary job.
Please subscribe to a free 30 minute call if you want to find out more or if you are ready to register.
- I work as a coach since 2007 and have been reinventing myself in this profession after moving to different countries. Currently I get hired by an American relocation company (REA) to help transition expats to the Netherlands.
- I approach my work as a discipline comprised of two similar but distinct tracks: coaching and counseling
- Goal is to support people in making informed decisions about their career development and trajectory, as well as offer various tools that they can use (résumé, cover letters, LinkedIn profile) to meet their goals